Penny-pinching car geek's guide to racing, track days, and car build. DIY projects, product reviews, and interviews.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Decals coming

Hey everyone.
I just got the equipment to make some weatherproof decals. They will be available for a donation of about 5 dollars. I will take requests for more Hi-Kick Racing decal designs if you have any good ideas! My email can be found in the "About this blog" page listed in the right column of this website.
So far, the decals are as follows:
They are about 4 inches tall and 11 inches wide. The finish is non-gloss. They aren't the best of quality but its best I can do with home equipment. The donation will help cover costs of the equipment I bought, which in turn helps me fund my hobby because I can now make magnetic logos for my contributors. Thank you for reading and thank you for your support! Please email me with any questions.

(note: there is a black border around the first decal as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment