Penny-pinching car geek's guide to racing, track days, and car build. DIY projects, product reviews, and interviews.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hi-Kick Racing Sponsors for this season!

I've recently been fortunate enough to receive contributions from two great companies. Since I'm a hobbyist and I am not a business venture, I have the luxury of being able to "say no" and solicit all of my sponsors. This means the companies that contribute to this blog have personally communicated with me and create great products that I recommend.
Small but very appreciated contributors: One Greek Store and Airtab® LLC. www.onegreekstore.com www.buyairtab.com

I'll mention them in other posts, but recently two companies have given me contributions for my blog.  First is One Greek Store; they made the kick-ass shirts that I wore today.  I will post more pictures of them sometime.  Second is Airtab, LLC.  They make low-speed vortex generators I tested today.  I solicit sponsors only if their products are in line with the Hi-Kick Racing philosophy of good quality and great value at a decent price point.  I highly recommend the services of One Greek Store for all your apparel logo needs and Airtabs to source your VGs. 

Please visit the websites for contact information.  O.G.S. makes durable T-shirt logos for a really kick-ass price ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment