Penny-pinching car geek's guide to racing, track days, and car build. DIY projects, product reviews, and interviews.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Upcoming interview! (and an update on my life)


Gerardo Bonilla has graciously agreed to an e-mail interview! I got to speak to Mr. Bonilla at my first Florida autocross. He and Matt Ferratusco led the novice walk which I attended. It is the best novice walk I've been on. I think the Martin Sports Car Club is very fortunate to have such talent in the club.


For those of you that don't know Mr. Bonilla, he has recently driven in the 24 hours of Rolex with Gotham Competition entry. He also drove in ALMS with B-K Motorsports in the BP Mazda entry. He has had more experience and success in IMSA lites, Speed World Challenge, Formula Mazda, and more.
Please check out his website! www.gerardobonilla.com 


He is from Puerto Rico and currently resides in Orlando, Florida. In person Mr. Bonilla is equally impressionable; well-spoken and with a very sharp eye. When I met him he looked very well composed despite the freezing temperatures.


Thank you for those of you in the Miata.net website and my friends with ideas on which interview questions to ask.





Nothing much has been happening in my life. I've sent out even more job applications with no luck. I finished one of my business law classes recently, so I should have slightly more time to make updates. I am beginning to think about a non-legal career; maybe even temporarily until the legal market improves. I do really want to get experience practicing law even though eventually I may pursue another career. 

(first picture) Bob Heathcote BobHeathcote@bobheathcote.com NASCAR, Indy, F1 and more racing news www.autoracing1.com
(second picture) Eric Morse Racing www.ericmorseracing.com Please check out Morse's racing career on his website.
(c) All rights reserved by the respective owners

No comments:

Post a Comment