Penny-pinching car geek's guide to racing, track days, and car build. DIY projects, product reviews, and interviews.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Game day



Its 3AM, and I just got done bedding in my brakes and fixing my splitter.  I didn't get around to finishing my wing mounts, but I will still have my spoiler and splitter on the track tomorrow.  Tomorrow is the day.

I finally have competitive wheels and tires.  Its time to make a serious run at my first target: breaking the 1 minute mark at Gainesville International.  I don't know if I will get there, but I am going to make a very serious run for it.

I have to go to a conference in the afternoon, so I will only have 2-3 hours of track time.  I am splitting my day with Luis' brother.  Alls well, since the fastest part of the day is in the morning.

Aside from the wheels and tires, I also added some extra travel in my suspension with NB tophats.  I am very looking forward to the day.  Wish me good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Buuuuddy! You will crack that that one-minute barrier I tell you!

    ReplyDelete