Penny-pinching car geek's guide to racing, track days, and car build. DIY projects, product reviews, and interviews.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Life, November 2010

Left to right: Yours truly, and classmates Kevin and Nguyen


On a side note, I got married recently.  I still have the family ceremonies to do, and that is planned for after I pass the bar exam.  But as of this week, I am a married man!  Wow.  I did not see that coming.  No one else did either.  I'm getting the full law school experience; J.D., wife, what else?  I can't wait until I see what life has in store for me. 

Last weekend, I went to a bar association conference.  I also had a job interview.  Good results!  I found someone to mentor me, and I met a lot of great people.  But most importantly, I will be in California this winter working a temp job at a law firm.  I am going to do my best and see if that will take me elsewhere!  I know this sounds cheap, but seeing Ferraris and McLarens as I drive to my interview really drives me to work harder.  I don't plan on living in vanity, and I'll probably never own a Ferrari to drive around, but I do plan on having enough money to raise my family and go wheel to wheel racing.

J.W. Mariott

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment