Penny-pinching car geek's guide to racing, track days, and car build. DIY projects, product reviews, and interviews.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dimitry James Photography

Many years back, when I still lived in San Diego I met this nice gentleman in Qualcomm stadium. He was out there taking photos of the cars out there while they were autocrossing.

Dimitry is from Switzerland. He is often traveling in and out of the U.S. taking photos of cars, and if I recall correctly, pursuing his education as well. He is a very nice guy, very easy to get to know!

I personally really dig his photographs. He always finds interesting backdrops to shoot them at. Here are some samples.



The man himself!
He says his style is shorts and flip-flops. Much like myself. However, as you can tell his style is much more refined than my... "style." Please check out his photoblog!

No comments:

Post a Comment