Penny-pinching car geek's guide to racing, track days, and car build. DIY projects, product reviews, and interviews.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Gettin' back to the swing of things.

Unfortunately this summer I really did not get to do many things on the track.  I beat up my car while commuting over these stupid brick roads in downtown Orlando and put on about two thousand miles.  Needless to say, the car needs work.  Here is a to-do list before school starts

1. Replace headlight lamp
2. Replace valve cover gasket
3. If needed, replace spark plugs
4. Secure front lip (one side is falling off)
5. Complete front air dam, even if it looks ghetto. My original plan was to make a very professional lookin' fiberglass piece. I have all this material sitting around not getting used.

My little cousin is visiting from Korea. My uncle is giving me some money for showing him around, so I may be able to order some stuff needed for me to get going on the air dam project.

No comments:

Post a Comment