Penny-pinching car geek's guide to racing, track days, and car build. DIY projects, product reviews, and interviews.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Track day report pending

Hi everyone. I am writing this post to let you know that I haven't forgotten about my track day report from my recent June event. I have finished typing it, I am just waiting until I can get home and upload a video. Unfortunately I don't have much footage because my camera mounting location was off (washed out video) and my digital camera broken. I am returning the camera for a new one and I still have a footage of me driving someones car. The entry was delayed because of my trip to New York and my busy work schedule. I will replace this post with the entry once I make it.

Photo by Josh Neubauer @ Red Bull Air Races

No comments:

Post a Comment