Penny-pinching car geek's guide to racing, track days, and car build. DIY projects, product reviews, and interviews.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Life update

I just thought I would make an update on my life. Finals are right around the corner, so I haven't been able to make posts. Nothing new in my track hobby. There is a local autocross on the 18th but that is only a week from my first final, so I will not be attending that one. I've had a bit more luck looking for summer jobs; I may be staying in Florida over the summer.

Recently I attended a local Kickboxing bout event as an exhibition fighter. It went okay, a bit rough here and there but me and my partner got our match. If you go to the University of Florida or Santa Fe Community College, please come check us out! Video of round 2. But if you want to watch both of the rounds, check out my Youtube channel.

 

And I did finally secure a summer job. Externship at a government office. O-town, Fla here I come! I hope I'll be able to participate in some autocross races while I am there. Thank you for everyone who wished me good luck!

I need to get back to studying for finals. I keep researching how to do fiberglass work instead of studying.


No comments:

Post a Comment